Greatest hunting head of all time

Tricer

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Have you seen DZ????

I have created the greatest glassing/shooting head of all time. It’s the best of both worlds a fluid head with a ball head built into it. Ball heads suck for glassing and fluid heads are not great for shooting. Now you have both in on 14oz package.

I have been keeping this one close to the vest until the patent went through now I am ready to show the world.

We are in production now and will have these in stock in October. I am sure we will open preorders up soon. This one is going to sell out fast.

IMG_0067.jpeg

Last edited:

MT_Wyatt

WKR
“Greatest of all time” - I mean I get the marketing angle, but just a touch strong sir. Would love to hear about field testing/development a bit here.

ColoradoV

WKR
Wow don’t set that bar too high 🤦🏼‍♂️..

We will see what use over long periods of time does..

Maybe you are the absolute bestest n greatest ever maybe not. Now ya have claimed it you actually have to be the best. No doubt 💯 the best above all others. Again high bar!!

Or how is this better than all the rest = actual question I would like to see side by side comparisons other than blind claims.

Hunters and marketing. “Best in the history of history 😂”!!!

huntnful

WKR
This has received market feedback then?
I'm sure the half dozen or so main hunting influencers will be making bold statements in the coming months, along with promo codes.....

I'm definitely just being a negative asshole at this point lol. But jesus that shit gets annoying. Every other month is a new brand affiliation and bold statements about how this new piece is a "game changer" and use my code for 10% off.

Sorry to shit on your thread haha, but yeah, don't do that please. Nobody that actually uses their gear trusts anything any of those guys say anymore when it comes to gear. They'll use whatever they're paid to use, and speak highly about it... until the next better paying brand comes along lol.

ID_Matt

WKR
What is that thing like 6-8” tall? Looks wobbly as shyte. How does it stack up next to an Anvil and the PT-Scout? How is the Tricer better? What does it offer over the RRS?
My thought as well. A good shooting tripod needs to have the head as close to the base/apex of the tripod as possible in my opinion. Though in the picture it does look like it has several things stacked on top. Wonder what the head only would look like on a tripod with a more flush base.

Anvil 30 is 15 oz and tricer-LP is probably 5 oz with an arca screwed on... saves 6 OZ I guess??

huntnful

WKR
I once was a glassing weight weenie but slowly over the years I figured out that that isn’t always the best MO.
I’ve been through the same exact process. Came to the conclusion that shaky glass defeats the entire purpose of carrying any one that “lightweight” setup up the mountain to begin with lol. Add a pound and have everything rock solid, and now it’s actually worth carrying.

IMG_5124.jpeg

BBob

WKR
I’ve been through the same exact process. Came to the conclusion that shaky glass defeats the entire purpose of carrying any one that “lightweight” setup up the mountain to begin with lol. Add a pound and have everything rock solid, and now it’s actually worth carrying.

It looks like we’re pretty much totally agree on this subject ;)

I own the same tripod and head but use the Fluid Head on that tripod when using much larger glass.