Great Deal on remaining new Maven B2 9x45

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, now that the spotter giveaway is over, I better unbury this post. We've already sold the 10x42 B1s, but the 9x45s are still available at a great price. Details copy/pasted from the spotter thread. The video shows the B2s that are for sale.

attachment.php

8-17-16 Update:
With only a few days to go, let's get the last "review" up on the Maven project- this one for the B2 9x45. I don't want to hold this one out as a complete review as I only used them for a few mornings- these B2 9x45 and a set of the B1 10x42 (like those reviewed above) will be for sale and I wanted to keep them in new shape (keep reading if interested).

I did a test video of the B2s vs the Swarovski 8x42 EL Range and the Zeiss Dialyt 7x42. You can view the video below.
On the sale of the B2 9x45 and B1 10x42s, these are new in the box. The only use they've had is for a photo shoot and the test I did in the video. They are covered as new warranty by Maven. We made a great deal on these for this project and are passing them on to Rokslide members at a great price. If you're seriously interested, PM me. We can only accept Visa or Mastercard on this one, so no paypal. Sorry. The photo above shows the exact binoculars/color/condition.

Prices: (does not include your preferred method of shipping)
If you go to Maven's website, you can see the base prices of the B2 runs $1,000 and the B1, $900.
The B2 9x45 is set at $800 ($200 off retail) SOLD
The B1 10x42 is set at $750 ($150 off retail) SOLD
Again PM me if seriously interested. I'll ship them as soon as we run the card.

Here is the video review on the B2 9x45:
[video=youtube_share;53SVljJYy4s]http://youtu.be/53SVljJYy4s[/video]

Last edited: