Great American Outdoor Show

Has anyone else been to the GAOS this year in Harrisburg? Went Sunday, saw some pretty cool stuff. Was nice to try on some KUIU stuff that I wasn't sure which size to get. Anyone see anything awesome?

Clarence

WKR
Jersey, New York and New England tags. Few people in there that hunt yet is good news!

Tom_

Lil-Rokslider
We went the first day and walked straight in with no lines around 11, that was nice. I agree that Kuiu and First lite being there was great. Sitka was represented by a couple of dealers and they had (or weren't saying) anything about updates for next year.

The show as a whole has started to cycle downward. Fewer Western Outfitters, almost no Wildlife art and fly fishing is down to a few vendors.

I didn't have anything else interesting to do last Saturday. It filled a void.

Trial153

WKR
Been down hill since the NRA took it over. Dont know if they still have a hand in it or not

OP
B
Yeah it seems that it doesn't change much year to year. My dad, brother, and I always go together so it was nice to look at guns/camo/outfitters and have a few beers. I did pick up some AR-500 targets that were on special as well.

Not much new or innovative things in the gun hall. The new Henry side loading gate w/ threaded muzzle was pretty sweet.