Gray ops rings

nrspence

FNG
Just bought these new gray ops single rings. Everything I have owned or seen from that company has been top notch so I have high hopes for these. They have the built in bubble level similar to the Hawkins rings. I bought the 30mm medium height of 1.08, they weigh 4.8 oz. Priced at 185$ so on par with other quality rings. Time will tell if they survive the drop test.

Attachments

• IMG_7629.jpeg
    IMG_7629.jpeg
    236.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7630.jpeg
    IMG_7630.jpeg
    321.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7631.jpeg
    IMG_7631.jpeg
    219 KB · Views: 31
OP
nrspence

nrspence

FNG
I have their mount on my match gun. It’s very nice.

Wish they would make the level adjustable or ditch it.

Area 419 just put out some appealing but I g rings as well.
I don’t have a problem with the level when it jives with my chassis level and the scope…😄

Lawnboi

WKR
I don’t have a problem with the level when it jives with my chassis level and the scope…😄
I’d much rather see the level connected directly to the base if they want to include one . That way I’m not fighting it while torquing the scope.

Spuhr is the only company Iv seen with a detachable and adjustable level. It’s stupid simple. I don’t know why more companies don’t do it

khuber84

WKR
I just a acquired a few of his "gt" sped 12rd aw mags, they've been flawless with 8-9 mags worth of ammo ran through em. I don't have any of his mounts, but some other randoms, his stuff is on par with area 419.