GPO Centuri Riflescopes

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Camera-Land-728x90-120222.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

GPO Centuri Riflescopes

After a VERY LONG WAIT these scope are finally in and ready for you. This long anticipated CENTURI riflescope line is now shipping. Unveiled at the SHOT Show earlier this year, the CENTURI line has generated significant buzz among outdoor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. Featuring six distinct models, the CENTURI riflescope line offers a range of options to suit various shooting needs.If you are not aware of this line of scopes you should be so take a look......

For those seeking compactness without compromising performance, the line includes the....

GPO CENTURI 3-12x44i Super Compact G4i
- Unleash the CENTURI 3-12x44i Super-Compact Riflescope—crafted for high magnification and extreme compactness. At 9.9 inches, it boasts double HD glass, a G4i illuminated micro-dot reticle, and a fast-focus ocular, perfect for ultralight and compact MSR rifles. Whether you’re navigating tight terrains or seeking precision in the field, the CENTURI 3-12x44i stands as the epitome of compact versatility and optical excellence, offering the ideal solution for those who demand both value and high performance in their optics.
Super Compact Technology at 9.9" long
SFP Capped ¼ MOA reset turrets
G4i illuminated I-Control reticle
GPObright lens coating technology
PASSIONdrop hydrophobic lens coatings
DOUBLE HD objective lens technology
Magnification throw lever

GPO CENTURI 4-16x44i Super Compact - MIL-FFP - Experience excellence in tactical optics with the CENTURI 4-16x44i Super-Compact FFP Riflescope. At 9.9 inches, it combines FFP precision, double HD glass, MIL-based reticle, and zero-stop locking turrets for short ultralight tactical rifles. Designed for short ultralight tactical rifles, the CENTURI 4-16x44i stands as a testament to cutting-edge optics, meeting every tactical feature sought after by discerning shooters. Whether navigating challenging terrains or engaging in precision shooting, this riflescope delivers unmatched value and performance in a compact form.
Super compact technology at 9.9" long
FFP I-Control Illuminated Mil-Base Reticle
.1mil radian click turrets
Zero Stop Lock Ballistic reset turrets
Turret rotation indicator

All of the following more traditional style Centuri Riflescopes feature:
¼" MOA click turrets
SFP MOAi illuminated ballistic reticle
Micro-Dot I-Control illumination
Zero Stop Lock Ballistic reset turrets
Turret rotation indicator

GPO's commitment to delivering exceptional optics is evident in the CENTURI line's advanced features. The scopes are equipped with GPOBRIGHT™ high transmission lens coating technology, ensuring optimal light transmission for clear and bright images. The iControl™ auto-off illuminated reticles provide convenience and energy efficiency. Furthermore, the DoubleHD objective lens technology enhances color fidelity and resolution, while Zero-stop locking turrets offer precise adjustments. Most importantly, the CENTURI riflescopes are backed by GPO's renowned Spectacular Lifetime Warranty™, providing customers with peace of mind.

GPO CENTURI 4-16x44i MOAi - Explore unparalleled optical excellence with the CENTURI 4-16x44i Riflescope. Crafted for the American market, it delivers outstanding performance with a 30mm main tube, double HD glass, illuminated MOA reticle, and precise 1/4 MOA zero-stop locking turrets. Fine-tune your shots with the 3rd turret parallax adjustment, allowing for precision in longer-range engagements. The CENTURI 4-16x44i stands as a testament to state-of-the-art components and an impressive price-performance ratio, making it an indispensable companion for American shooters pursuing excellence in the field.

GPO CENTURI 2.5-15x44i MOAi - The CENTURI 2.5-15x44i Riflescope, tailored for the American market, seamlessly combines value and performance. With a 6X zoom, double HD glass, an illuminated MOA reticle, and Zero-Stop locking MOA turrets, it offers an exceptional price-performance ratio for North American shooters. Navigate challenging conditions with ease using the illuminated micro dot MOA ballistic reticle. The 1/4 MOA ballistic zero-stop locking turrets empower precise adjustments for every shot. Fine-tune longer shots effortlessly with the 3rd turret parallax adjustment, while the magnification throw lever adds a touch of convenience. The CENTURI 2.5-15x44i is more than a riflescope; it’s a testament to cutting-edge design, offering an impressive price-performance ratio.

GPO CENTURI 2.5-15x50i MOAi - Elevate your shooting experience with the CENTURI 2.5-15x50i Riflescope. Crafted for the mid-long range shooters, it offers exceptional HD optical performance, 6X zoom, illuminated ballistic reticle and a zero-stop locking MOA ballistic turret. This riflescope is more than a tool; it’s a commitment to delivering an impressive price-performance ratio. Whether you’re a seasoned shooter or a hunting enthusiast, the CENTURI 2.5-15x50i stands ready to elevate your shooting game with its blend of innovation, craftsmanship, and affordability.

GPO CENTURI 3-18x44i MOAi For shooters demanding high magnification in a low-profile design, the CENTURI 3-18x44i Riflescope delivers. Crafted with state-of-the-art 6X zoom, double HD glass, an illuminated MOA reticle, and Zero-Stop Locking MOA turrets, it offers unparalleled performance and value. The CENTURI 3-18x44i is more than a riflescope; it’s a testament to cutting-edge design, delivering an impressive price-performance ratio.

We offer ZERO % financing on all web orders. Please look at Affirm at check out, if this is something that interests you, for 0% financing.

Save big $$$ - Open Box, Demo, Clearance, Bundles & Specials

Take a peek at our Just Arrived & Flash Sale sections for exceptional deals

Use promo code promo24 at checkout and save 10%
on Benro, Gitzo, LowePro, MagMod, Manfrotto, Nisi, Promaster, Sirui & Slik

Look good with accessories from our Apparel Section

At Camera Land we've been working hard to save you money and get you great products.

Remember to Enter Our Monthly Web Drawing

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe. Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug_ :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

left hunter

Lil-Rokslider
That 4-16 definitely has interesting specs! Hopefully they turn out to be robust internally. Didn’t look like it was possible to purchase yet on your site, have any actually made it in to the us?

Gtscotty

FNG
Hoping they bring out Mil versions of the 2.5-15, 3-12 and 3-18, FFP in one if the options with lower min magnification than the 4-16 would be nice too.

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
That 4-16 definitely has interesting specs! Hopefully they turn out to be robust internally. Didn’t look like it was possible to purchase yet on your site, have any actually made it in to the us?
All preorders have been filled and shipped and we are expecting a full line delivery this week

Also, there's a promo to get a free Kenton custom turret with purchase