Got a smokin deal today

6t4nova

WKR
So I know it's not a rifle, but I was at a local gun show today and picked up a Browning Citori for $400!!! Couldn't believe it.

Nice! Don't worry, I love chasing ducks and geese ALMOST as much as I do backcountry archery hunting! I'd love to find me a good used citori with the 3 1/2 inch barrels for that price!

OP
6t4nova

6t4nova

WKR
I hear ya. This will be my upland game bird gun. 26" barrel so it's too short for ducks and geese. May have a gunsmith fit a 30" barrel for it.

OP
6t4nova

6t4nova

WKR
It's the hunter model. 26" barrel with IC and mod chokes. I'm taking it to the gunsmithing school and having them tap the barrel for extended chokes.

I hear ya. This will be my upland game bird gun. 26" barrel so it's too short for ducks and geese. May have a gunsmith fit a 30" barrel for it.

I'm not sure why you say thats too short. I've killed plenty of ducks and geese with 26" barrels. It really doesnt affect velocity like it used to. A 26" over under is a perfect blind gun.

Tookeymonster

Lil-Rokslider
Wowzers!!!! I have been looking for one of those for a smoking deal like that. I will give you $700 for it ;)

OP
6t4nova

6t4nova

WKR
Wowzers!!!! I have been looking for one of those for a smoking deal like that. I will give you $700 for it ;)

ha! I think I'll hang on to it still... They had a few at the show for $800 that you could have probably gotten for around $700 or so. I can't remember who the seller was but I do know they were local to Denver. They had 4-5 of them.

OP
6t4nova

6t4nova

WKR
I'm not sure why you say thats too short. I've killed plenty of ducks and geese with 26" barrels. It really doesnt affect velocity like it used to. A 26" over under is a perfect blind gun.

Good point on being a blind gun. It would work well for that. I'll have to try it out and see how it does.