Good tripod for use on bench

RMajors

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking at a new spotting scope just to use at the range. It doesnt include a tripod, and II know next to nothing about spotting scopes or tripods. I mostly shoot 200 yards and under, but my range has a NRA high power service rifle range out to 600 as well, but prone position only. Looking mostly for a bench type model, but it would be nice if I can use it from prone as well. I don't want to spend a bunch of money on one, but I don't want junk either. The scope has a straight eyepiece as well, if it matters. Any info will be appreciated.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It's our pleasure, as a long standing supporting vendor here, to discuss the different available options and special opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have the time. Thanks

I just bought the Vanguard Table Top Tripod for this exact purpose.
Haven't had it to the range but indoors with a lightweight spotter is pretty solid.
Big step up from what I had been using.
$35.00 on sale.

OP
RMajors

RMajors

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought the Vanguard Table Top Tripod for this exact purpose.
Haven't had it to the range but indoors with a lightweight spotter is pretty solid.
Big step up from what I had been using.
$35.00 on sale.
That's the exact one I've been looking at. The scope I'm looking at is 2.5 lbs, so I think it'll be fine.