Good scope for hunting and long range on Bergara B14 wilderness

I just bought a Bergara b14 wilderness 6.5cm 22 in barrel and now time to buy some glass. I would like a scope I can use for hunting as well as long range. I have been leaning towards NF but not sure which one. Leupold 5 might be close second. I was thinking the 56mm objective but worried that might be too big for hunting/blind etc.
any thoughts?
Nightforce for sure!!

gpkhill2

FNG
I have the same rifle in 300 PRC and I went with a Zeiss V4. After a little research it seemed to be the best option in that price range

stevevan

WKR
I have the same rifle in 300 PRC and I went with a Zeiss V4. After a little research it seemed to be the best option in that price range
No one has mentioned TRACT, It's an affordable scope that I have found checks a lot of boxes for what I need in a scope. I own and use only the 30mm Torics. Has Form evaluated any of the Tract 30mm's?

SDHNTR

WKR
M

ine are all precisely mounted on rifles. Maybe when I buy another. Who/Where would I send it?
Please do. I’d love to see a 30mm Toric tested. 1” or 30 mm, if they are both branded under the Toric line, aren’t they built to the same design standards?

The Swarovski Xi5 has served me very well. Glass clarity is amazing as you would expect from Swaro. The Nightforce ATACR was my second choice but the weight difference was what swayed me.

Last edited:
I am going to try a GPO (German Precision Optics) scope on my new Bergara B14 Squared Crest in 6.5 CM. Rifle, scope and accessories are in route to me. I'm excited! Scope is 3-15x56 w/G4i reticle.