Go to sleeping pad?

*zap*

WKR
the pad you never use will never leak...light pads are made with light material, if you use a heavy pad you will have less likelihood of a leak. Best to be good and able at fixing a pad leak...

topher89

WKR
Can’t say it will never leak but our house has 3 Big Agnes pads that have been used for 5+ years with no issues.

Worth it to keep a few patches in your pack just in case

BigAl!

WKR
This one. Comes with new patch kit should you spring a leak. As long as you're not laying the pad on bare ground, you should be good to go.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I had a BA lightweight pad that leaked the first time I used it. They replaced it and I sold it. Bought an Xtherm and I've had it 8 years now.

UA_Blake

FNG
I use the BA q core deluxe. Yes it’s heavier but for the me the extra comfort leads to better sleep. I have a neoair xlite and I always slide off if it at night and it’s noisy. No leaks yet on either pad but I meticulously rid the ground of anything that could puncture the pad before I use it and I also use a tyvek ground sheet. The BA pump sack is a joke. I took the BA pump sack, cut out the nipple that hooks up to the pad, and connected it to my thermarest pump sack with contact cement now I can use it for both pads. Works much better

Thermarest Xtherm hasn’t let me down in 5-6 seasons of use. Will buy another if something happens to this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poodles