Go Hunt, what are your thoughts?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
i know these guys are banned now but I can’t be the only one that LOL’d at this because Robby is literally one of the owners of this site.
Yip, but I'm still fair game. It was my screw up not understanding the law and we weren't going to ban him for bringing it up, it's the pound-of-flesh-never-forgive attitude that gets people a ticket out of here.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
This thread escalated quickly.

I like the gohunt podcast. Never paid for the subscription, I like doing the research.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yip, but I'm still fair game. It was my screw up not understanding the law and we weren't going to ban him for bringing it up, it's the pound-of-flesh-never-forgive attitude that gets people a ticket out of here.
For me it was also drawing a faint connection (go hunt not being quiet enough in their opinion) to their agenda and derailing the thread with it.

Bachto

WKR
To bring this back to the original question, GOHUNT did help me kill my buck this year which was in my own state. Instead of putting in for tags that I have literally a 0.05% chance of drawing with 16 points like I usually do. I saw that I had a 10% chance of drawing this other tag I hadn't really give too much thought to. I killed a nice 4 point for WA and had a great hunt.

TSAMP

WKR
I'll be the guy who says the ban hammer seems to be swinging a little to freely, in my opinion.

I get the vulgar profanity stuff, However, I feel like banning these kinds of folks does no good, just embolden them Into thinking they were onto somthen and it's why they got removed.

We've already got degenerates on here, looking at you MHG.

Forgot #bringbackloggerDan

I'll be the guy who says the ban hammer seems to be swinging a little to freely, in my opinion.

I get the vulgar profanity stuff, However, I feel like banning these kinds of folks does no good, just embolden them Into thinking they were onto somthen and it's why they got removed.

We've already got degenerates on here, looking at you MHG.

Forgot #bringbackloggerDan

Spend some time on MM and you'll see why the "ban hammer" comes down occasionally...