Glock 20SF setup

I'm a hardcore Glock fan boy. I've had/own several. Not a single issue and thousands of rounds shot.

When I buy a Glock I always have a set of XS Sights waiting for it at the house. I have a really bad astigmatism so I can't see regular pistol sights. So I'll either go Big Dot or Standard. Probably on a G20 I'd go big.

Trigger... I seriously have nightmares about bad/heavy triggers. All mine have atleast a Ghost 3.5 connector.
My G40 I use for griz/hunting has a Zev Pro. It's friggin awesome!!! It was spendy but I really wanted every bit of accuracy for shooting deer at 50-70 yards.

A light... I use a Streamlight HL on my bear gun and a G34. I really like them for the price.

Guide Rod. I went with a tungsten on my G40 and I think I have a 24 or 26lb spring. It's a LW adjustable I believe. It's great with the Underwood ammo. But it'll also cycle 40 Smith just fine.

If you want to mill your slide, an RMR or red dot is friggin awesome! Just put the dot where you want to shoot and a smooth trigger press will score a hit. I used mine on my G40 to head shoot a running WT doe at about 35-40 yards going left to right. Last few minutes of the season and I have four kids to feed. Lead her nose a foot and squeezed! One shot and done.

Handle Grip skate tape!

I catch a lot of crap for tricking out a defense gun. But I've also ran a ton of ammo through this and my other modified guns. As long as I don't limp wrist it'll go bang! Obviously don't even take a factory gun out for defense without putting a few boxes of fmj and carry ammo through it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

FLS

WKR
Better sights and a trigger polish. Both suck ass from the factory. IF you are willing to take the time and do the repetitions It takes to be able to actually find the dot in a hurry, under stress, add an optic. Ive got tens of thousands of rounds thru my Glocks, USPSA, 3gun, Tactical matches and the only malfunctions I’ve had were ammo (primer) related. The majority were reloads and a big portion were cast. No issues whatsoever. The best thing you can do for a Glock is shoot it, ALOT.