Glenwood Springs CO Summer fishing guide

TXHunt

FNG
Does anyone have a recommendation for a fishing guide for this summer around Glenwood Springs? There will be 6 of us from kids to seniors. Looking to do a float trip so will need 3 boats.

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
I have a business here in Glenwood and one of my employees is a retired guide. I'll see if he has any good recommendations.

OP
T

TXHunt

FNG
He recommends Taylor Creek guides out of Basalt or Roaring Fork Anglers out of Glenwood.
Thanks. Would you mind to asking him if he is familiar with Dustin Harcourt at Harcourt Fly Fishing 3G. If so what are his thoughts on him. He was recommended on Facebook.

Gadjet

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks. Would you mind to asking him if he is familiar with Dustin Harcourt at Harcourt Fly Fishing 3G. If so what are his thoughts on him. He was recommended on Facebook.
Dustin would be a great option. He's lots of fun and they boat a lot of fish.

I don’t know anything about their reputation, but I was in Glenwood Springs last June. There is a bow-shop on main street called Glenwood Outdoors, they are also on Instagram. I saw a sign inside their shop offering guided fishing trips. They were really nice guys and very knowledgeable about bowhunting in the area.