Getting close to opening day!

Maidenfan539

Super Moderator
Staff member
Unfortunately, rifle will be my only trip in Montana. November can not come soon enough. Good luck to all!

88 days till we set up camp and 93 till opening day. We have 3 cow tags. Can’t wait to get up there and camp and relieve all the nerves of time leading up to opening day! It’s my favorite time of year! September will be good month too doing some grouse hunting. Happy huntin n campin to everyone this year whenever you head out to the woods!😀

Chief23

FNG
October 15 till I tag out or season ends. Region R mule Deer, Unit 40 Cow Elk
November 9th -15th Colorado 3rd season elk

WCB

WKR
NO idea...have an Alberta Moose hunt last week of Sept. But have a MT Big Game Combo tag and a kid due Nov. 26th. So I'll probably forgo chasing elk with a bow and hit up rifle opener with the plan on going back the first or second week of Nov. if needed to fill the deer tag or try for elk again. All depends on how the wife is doing. But so far I am cleared to hunt the first 12 days of Nov.

Duh

WKR
If it wasn't the wife's brother's wedding i'd find a bad excuse to not show and spend that weekend hunting.... but thats just not the reality. She did say i could go hunting if i wanted... and miss the wedding... but the alarms started going off that it was a trap... pain makes wisdom and its not a path im willing to try.
Mine said the same thing for her sisters sept 17th wedding. I went hunting instead and shot a giant. Was her 3rd marriage so I figured there would be others down the road lol.

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
If it wasn't the wife's brother's wedding i'd find a bad excuse to not show and spend that weekend hunting.... but thats just not the reality. She did say i could go hunting if i wanted... and miss the wedding... but the alarms started going off that it was a trap... pain makes wisdom and its not a path im willing to try.
1st or 2nd wife 😂😂. I would go for it.

I’ll be out of the country last part of season, EOQ stuff. I’ll hunt the opener until ML all in!