Gerry Tech Pants at Costco

100%DIYazCOUES

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought some yesterday.$15…. Haven’t even tried em on yet, but they seem like a decent material

BurtonGus

FNG
These are my main hunting pants for Arizona. I purchased them to avoid destroying an expensive pair of hunting pants in the thorny scrub brush in AZ. But they’ve turned into my main pants. I have two pairs! Highly recommend them!

Ucsdryder

WKR
I have a few pairs. This will be year 4 of hunting with them. They’ve held up great.

Jeffp

FNG
I have found them very comfortable and durable. Best deal around

I have lots of hunting pants and even bought new ones this year not really sure why.
Every hunt for the last 4 years I have worn the Costco pants. They simply work and hold up well. Only thing I don’t like is a slight pant twist around the boot.
Cheapest best pant on the market

They have stretch band so it gives you some room but pretty standard in waist size. Legs are a little slim around the thighs

Heads up these are now on a buy 2 save $10 promo which will bring the price down to $12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
"Deal" thread cost me again, lol. I have some of these with different pocket set up. Great walk in pants, or hking.

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
They run small in the waste compared to the Orvis. I had to move up a size. I'm not sure I like the feel of the fabric compared to the Orvis but the crotch gusset is a definite plus.

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
How do these compare to the wrangler flex cargo pants? Are these more for warmer weather or colder weather? I have the wrangler flex cargo pants and I must say they are comparable to the Kuiu Tiburon minus the hip vents. The material in the wrangler flex is lightweight perfect for hot weather.
These would be on par for weather temp compared to the Wranglers. I'd say these will hold up better. The wranglers tend to peel in the crotch and inner thighs. I don't see these doing that.

Seeknelk

WKR
I've worn them as work/ everything pants for a long time. They do tend to get a bit stretched/saggy over time as they break in but hold up FAR better than any jeans on the job, the stretch is a big reason why I'd imagine. Worn them on a few hunts and lots of hikes. Cooler than attacks for reference. I need to wear a belt with them even tho they fit well in the morning, they tend to creep down(that stretchiness I suppose)