Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

Sled

WKR
Yup, same here. Honestly, the email they sent really rubbed me the wrong way. They are basically saying "we don't have the thing you paid hundreds of dollars for but don't bug us by asking about it".

I'm with you on the January timeline and also won't be buying form them again.
I was looking for a few weeks and only found backordered stock. Try this place. Free shipping and tax free. Don sent me a personal email today saying it was in stock and would ship Tuesday.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
His email said 29th or 2nd

Definitely reaching out on 3rd if still I don’t have tracking. Will likely be “Garmin’s fault for not delivering on time”
I find it interesting that plenty of other places are getting deliveries from Garmin. I'm getting close to canceling my order.

I was looking for a few weeks and only found backordered stock. Try this place. Free shipping and tax free. Don sent me a personal email today saying it was in stock and would ship Tuesday.

I ordered one from here, got a tracking number yesterday but movement on it yet

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Still no shipped email from Pew Pew Solutions...now wishing I had purchased at Cabela's on a Monday before Christmas
If I understand the email right, they were supposed to get shipped from garmin on the 26th or so then they would start shipping them to customers when they arrive. It’s pretty annoying though, they were happy to take my money but they don’t want people calling and asking them about it.

Ordered. Thanks for sharing the link!

kodiak725

FNG
Any recent updates on orders shipping directly from Garmin, have people been getting them if back ordered direct? Just put in an order and says 3-5 weeks

My friends and I tested a couple Xeros back to back and in short, they're awesome. We did have a couple observations. The gun placement window is very generous. You didn't really have to be close to it at all. I could put it on a stool and shoot offhand and the Xero would pick up the velocity. We tested both next to each other to check consistency and over maybe a hundred shots, this was the most deviation, about 33 fps. Literally every other shot was within 3 fps or so.
IMG_5337.JPG

Another thing we noticed was that if your phone was connected to the Xero it could take up to 4 seconds or so to report the velocity to the screen. If your phone wasn't connected it might be 2 seconds or so. We figured it just lagged the unit trying to communicate with your phone.

TxLite

WKR
His email said 29th or 2nd

Definitely reaching out on 3rd if still I don’t have tracking. Will likely be “Garmin’s fault for not delivering on time”
Got my tracking email 30 minutes ago. Guess we’re good to go