Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

JGRaider

WKR
Good luck. They're selling them faster than they can make them, so why would they discount? Best I found was free shipping, no tax, and $599.

JGRaider

WKR
muzzleloaders, pellet guns, sling shots, anything you can think of. There's velocity settings for everything.

Dos XX

WKR
I got mine from Bass Pro. I got 10% off with a code and 12% back with Active Junky.

Right now, the Bass Pro code will get you 15%, but it is only good on Mondays until Christmas, so you would have to catch the Garmin in stock on Monday.

They do have a $75 off $500 purchase going right now, so $75 plus 12% Active Junky. But, you have to catch them in stock.

Harvey_NW

WKR
You can even name the different "sessions" you have going and easily rotate back and forth
Read this entire thread and it sounds like others are having trouble figuring this out, and the answer I was searching for. So you can start a session for each rifle you're shooting that day, and rotate between them continuing the shot string for each? Or do you have to start a new session for each string when you switch rifles?

Pew pew solutions just sent out an email, I thought it was my shipping notice but it basically said I’d be waiting another 3 weeks.

Does anyplace have these in stock? I think I want to cancel my order with pew pew solutions and buy from some place that has things in stock.
S&S Archery is who you want to deal with, not a sketchy tactical Larper site. They will have them in stock right around the 20th. Call up Rob.

Sevens

WKR
Pew pew solutions just sent out an email, I thought it was my shipping notice but it basically said I’d be waiting another 3 weeks.

Does anyplace have these in stock? I think I want to cancel my order with pew pew solutions and buy from some place that has things in stock.
ALTUS has them in stock.

EDIT: Sorry, just saw for shipping on the 19th.

Read this entire thread and it sounds like others are having trouble figuring this out, and the answer I was searching for. So you can start a session for each rifle you're shooting that day, and rotate between them continuing the shot string for each? Or do you have to start a new session for each string when you switch rifles?

In my experience... starting a new session ends other sessions and you cannot return to add more shots (to previous sessions). This is disappointing. I could be wrong, but that is how it worked during my last range trip.

Maybe this feature can be added in a future software update?

Hopefully Garmin has the ability to collect feedback, and, hopefully enough people request this feature to get their attention.

Harvey_NW

WKR
In my experience... starting a new session ends other sessions and you cannot return to add more shots (to previous sessions). This is disappointing. I could be wrong, but that is how it worked during my last range trip.

Maybe this feature can be added in a future software update?

Hopefully Garmin has the ability to collect feedback, and, hopefully enough people request this feature to get their attention.
Bummer, that's kind of a deal breaker for me. Right now even the app for my cheapo pro chrono has that feature and it's very convenient. Guess I'll have to keep tabs on the Garmin updates and hope they fix that.

TxLite

WKR
Bummer, that's kind of a deal breaker for me. Right now even the app for my cheapo pro chrono has that feature and it's very convenient. Guess I'll have to keep tabs on the Garmin updates and hope they fix that.
It’s inconvenient sure, but it sounds like something that could easily be fixed with a software update for the app. And the other features of the chrono make it worth it imo. You can always just keep track of sessions and compile the data later

TxLite

WKR

I got the same email. Definitely not the 12/8 ship date as described. I’m disappointed but not enough to sacrifice another $150

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
But it isn’t Pew Pew Tactical…it is Pew Pew Solutions (don’t know if they are affiliated).

I like the 20% discount; not impressed with their comms style
Yeah my bad, its pew pew solutions. Pew pew tactical is a sketchy larper youtube channel, not a vendor of tactical stuff.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I got the same email. Definitely not the 12/8 ship date as described. I’m disappointed but not enough to sacrifice another $150
This is where I'm at. If I cancel, I will not likely be ordering another for a while.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Mine was only 90.00 off. I guess if I'd known it was going to take this long, I could live with the 90.00 "loss". I'm balling hard though, I don't care about $$$.