Gaia GPS $ Increase

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Just got an email from Gaia saying the annual cost is going up to $60/yr. I have a coupon to get OnX elite for the same. Haven't used OnX in years, has it gotten any better or worth the switch now that the cost is the same? Anyone try CalTopo Pro for $50?

I briefly used Spartan Forge for about 15 mins. I tried it mainly for the LIDAR. Idk what I was expecting, but I can get the exact same stuff from CalTopo for free. I personally have no use for the AI whatever else it does.

Decker9

WKR
I just got billed by gaia today for a premium membership, I didn’t even know I had one, musta renewed I guess from last year.

Alpine4x4

FNG
I dropped Gaia after this and went to onX. Gaia has a few more features, but I like the layout on onx better and onx is up to date. Gaia still, two years later, does not have the property lines right for my property after it was subdivided whereas the county and onx both do.

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
I got stuck with the new Gaia bill earlier. I wasnt too excited about it, but bit the bullet anyways. Does anyone know how to port all of my waypoints out of Gaia to OnXx

cnelk

WKR
Gaia is reeaally slooooooww in updating land ownership.

I know places that haven’t been updated for 3 years.

OnX is updated every year

I won’t be renewing

Alpine4x4

FNG
Gaia is reeaally slooooooww in updating land ownership.

I know places that haven’t been updated for 3 years.

OnX is updated every year

I won’t be renewing
What was interesting is when they finally did do an update, they still didnt break out my property from the previous owner, but they did break down his other existing parcel and somehow I am listed as the owner on it. Its all messed up and cannot be trusted.