G9 Defense

@B_Reynolds_AK, did you do some more testing with the 113? Take any animals with it? If so, just curious to hear how it went. Do you have any experience with the DRT bullets in your creedmoor? Thanks in advance.

I shot the 113 LRH and 114 Match ammo a fair bit this summer. I had excellent accuracy out of both, as well as the same point of impact out to 1,000 yards. I used an 18” Barrett Fieldcraft and an 18” Benchmark Barrel on an AnTiX/HNT26 build.

I was able to complete solo walk-in half slam this fall. The Dall I took at 76 yards and the Bighorn at 194. Both were quartering to me with entrance in the upper right chest. I had a much wider wound cavity than with my previous rams and Barnes 127 LRX ammo. The petals sheared off a couple inches in and the shank continued on through the Dall and ended up in the offside hind quarter. The Bighorn had the same result except the shank exited out his side. The angle was slightly different on each shot.

No experience with DRT, except that both these rams did exactly that.

IMG_8379.jpeg

IMG_0289.jpeg

leclairk

FNG
Anyone have experience with their .308 ammo? I'm tempted to try some in my hunting rifle. 16" Barlein barrel that I'm running suppressed. I'd love to find something that gives me better velocity than most factory ammo.

Has the ammo been tested out in the new Staccato 2011's? Just curious how nice it could run through a C2 or XC.

How about an MPX?
G9's 9mm rounds run reliably through all Staccato 2011 pistols that I have (P, C2, XC, and XL). Hope this helps.

Mbk11

FNG
G9 do you have any experience loading the 10mm 145 outdoorsman in the Sig xten mags? I have had issues with HP rounds getting hung up if loaded to full capacity (lots of others have reported this issue as well). Just curious how the pointed nose on the woodsman would do.