Full shot shooting glove

a3dhunter

WKR
I have the big shot from Amercian Leather, ordered brand new and also ordered 2 others, I like the others better.

If someone wants a brand new Amercian Leather Elk Big Shot -large let me know= $35 shipped

The leather on the thing is first rate, and you can see quality in their work, just doesn't fit me right.

Chad R

FNG
This glove looks interesting but I would be concerned about the finger design. It appears to have strips of nylon sewn on the finger tips, similar to the Tred Barta glove that is also sold by 3 Rivers Archery. I have tried the Barta glove and found that the multiple layers of leather and nylon make it more difficult to feel the string and anchor point. The string also rubs on the edges of the nylon and the stitching. Mine did not last long.

I do like nylon fingered gloves. The 3 Rivers Dura-glove is the smoothest shooting, longest lasting glove I have found.

Bought my American Leathers glove 7 or 8 years ago and never looked back. Took a little while to get used to. I shoot bows in the low 70 lb. range. The best glove for me, Ive been shooting for 49 years.