Freedom 2- Commies 0

Work for a gov contractor and I'm geniunely curious if we didn't have the current admin in office if we would still do our months of celebration and clubs for various groups. Company only cares about getting contracts from the gov, so gotta play the game.
None of them started 3 years ago.

The dissenting opinion from the three liberal judges is also a win for gun rights.

They said you should not be able to add a device to a commonly used firearm that causes it to rapid fire like what happened in the Vegas incident.

Which means they accidentally admitted that ARs are in common use, and as such, can not be banned.

Weldor

WKR
You can turn a pistol into a rifle, but you cannot turn a rifle into a pistol. If an officer ever runs the numbers, things would go south.
If you could find a officer who is a gun law expert. No offense intended. A good buddy is a retired narco cop, he admits he doe not know s___t about gun laws.

Swamp Fox

WKR
46bc32fd2610486cea2e315eef1acd1a.jpeg

If you could find a officer who is a gun law expert. No offense intended. A good buddy is a retired narco cop, he admits he doe not know s___t about gun laws.
Yeah for sure. If it's not what the paperwork says it is, you're going to have some explaining to do.
I got check by a warden once. I had just downed a bull sprig when he met me. I had just started duck hunting. I had a widgeon also and he thought they were the same species. He said don't shoot any more with a blue bill.

Not to be a Debbie downer, but the reason of the ruling was the manner in which the "law" was implemented. You can be sure a proposed law is being written right now and it will pass the house and senate, and bumpstocks won't be the only thing on the bill. they will pile on the gun laws and give the bill a righteous name. We will lose more gun rights as a result of this. Just the way govt works.

Q child

WKR
Not to be a Debbie downer, but the reason of the ruling was the manner in which the "law" was implemented. You can be sure a proposed law is being written right now and it will pass the house and senate, and bumpstocks won't be the only thing on the bill. they will pile on the gun laws and give the bill a righteous name. We will lose more gun rights as a result of this. Just the way govt works.
Haha. Worry not. Congress doesn’t pass any laws. They’re a bunch of peacocking morons. If it’s in their hands, then the safe money is on inaction.