Free leather scraps in north Idaho

JJMoody

FNG
Cleaning out the leather shop and have too much “useful stuff” that I’ll never actually use. Bins full. Can’t bring myself to throw it away, so shoot me a message if you’re interested. Some thin 4-5oz, some 9-10oz bridle leather.

Kindo

WKR
Cleaning out the leather shop and have too much “useful stuff” that I’ll never actually use. Bins full. Can’t bring myself to throw it away, so shoot me a message if you’re interested. Some thin 4-5oz, some 9-10oz bridle leather.
PM sent

OP
J

JJMoody

FNG
Ok, so the original intent here was to allow someone who needed a bit or a lot of something for a project and scrap would work. They could dig through some stuff I most likely won’t use, but can’t bring myself to toss out and they could do it for free. —mutual benefit and “pay it forward” to the guy getting a start.....grab a box or bag full of stuff.....I’ve got probably 400lbs of various leather. I wasn’t really looking to mess with shipping, but agreed to ship a flat rate box full of stuff for the cost of shipping to a few guys. I don’t do PayPal, so postal mo or get me a shipping label and I’ll ship. I really don’t want to have to dig through stuff and go back and forth to see if something will work. My time is valuable, so please respect that and give me specifics on what you’re looking for. Thickness, moldable, color options you’re looking for and dimensions. Most of the stuff I’m getting rid of really won’t be A+ grade and large pieces. Bellies, etc...