Free Co Desert Sheep Tag!!

ColoradoV

WKR
Question what bot will get it i and who will make 20+ k today..

Or someone prove me wrong or how about a rock slider w quick fingers can pick it up 😂🤦🏼‍♂️🪩….

What do you boys think is it fair to have to pay or find a bot guy to get a tag like this because in realty the average Joe had less than 0 chance at this license.

Again let’s see a rock slider prove me wrong and lick it up 😂 = yea right this tag is gettin sold for 20k plus on the secondary market…

IMG_8295.jpeg

OP
ColoradoV

ColoradoV

WKR
It’s for residents only or it would have brought a much higher price.

Seems the cpw can separate resident and non resident returns..

At 20k it is still a steal or someone w deep pockets will be a happy hunter today!!

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
it was picked up without a bot and without paying someone to game the system, just a regular joe. And no not a rokslider. Which is nice to see.

Acarr10

FNG
Sorry guys, new here. CO resident, is this thread about picking up a reissued sheep tag? What is this “bot” being referred to? A program to work the reissue quick draw?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I wouldn't say that it's "free", it will still cost someone $350 to get it. I really meant to try to get it when it was about 0900 yesterday.......but then got busy and forgot all about it. Didn't even think about it again until it was 1230. Oh well. I can't even seem to get a tag that has a bunch available with this process they've been using the last couple years, so a single tag.......not a chance. I get the "add to cart" option a lot, but then it says "no quota available" when I add it to the cart. (n)

amassi

WKR
The term "landowner tag" is kind of a misnomer. They aren't really tags, they're selling "vouchers" that you then use to "buy the actual tag".

Thank you, did not realize this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ddubs20

FNG
I try the reissue every Wed and haven't gotten anything this year. I have got a few cow tags in the last 2 years but, I feel like alot more people are aware of this process now. I wish there was some kind of accountability / transparency to this process. It seems like there are many tags that appear on the list week after week. CPW has figured out they can make even more money by selling the same tag multiple times.

Hondo0925

Lil-Rokslider
I kinda feel as threads like these are why so many of us can’t get reissue tags. Kinda like spot burning. Just saying.
I am jealous of the lucky s.o.b that got it though. I for sure tried