FREE Badlands 2200!

MtnHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty awesome of you to give away a pack. Sounds like there are some good candidates on this thread, too. Good luck with your decision!

cormech

FNG
Awesome that you are giving it away.
My daughter loves hunting with me when I have her. It would help her be more comfortable out in the woods which would mean we could stay out longer. This would give us more quality daughter father time.
Thanks for the consideration.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
We will now be giving away a BL 2800 too. Thanks to Boom! Because of this I'm pushing the giveaway back till 6/30. Thanks again Boom.

Hey Ryan. I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'm a young father of a three year old with another on the way. I work a full time job and 1-2 part time jobs to make ends meet. I currently use a Columbia book bag with broken zippers for my hunting pack. I'd like to get into a couple long weekend backpacking hunts this fall, but at this point can't afford a decent pack of that size. Anyway, awesome of you to do this and I hope the person who needs it most gets it.

Warren

I would love a free pack! I would give it to my little brother. He just got back from serving a 2 year Christian mission so he hasn't been working for a few years. He is working now and trying to save up to be ready for school this fall. He needs other things more so a pack has been one of the items he has put off. I have helped him as much as I can but on our few back country fishing trips since he got back in April he has really needed a bigger better pack than the small day pack I have borrowed him (which is my wife's). We are getting ready to start scouting, we have a sweet backpack fishing trip planned for July and he is planning to go with me to CO this year on my third season rifle hunt so he would really be able to put the pack to good use.

boom

WKR
We will now be giving away a BL 2800 too. Thanks to Boom! Because of this I'm pushing the giveaway back till 6/30. Thanks again Boom.

no problem. there are some well written "essays" here. i'm touched.

just to be clear, my pack is used and has brought out an elk. it's "lucky". hope the luck transfers to who(whom?)ever Ryan calls the runner-up.

warrior80

WKR
My younger brother and hunting partner could really use the pack. He's married with a couple kids and has been going to school to finish up his degree. So funds have been tight. We've been deer hunting our whole lives out here in Utah. We just got into archery hunting the last couple years and last year he had to borrow all the gear from the bow, pack, camo, etc. We're trying to get him a bow this year, but even that will be stretching it. We love the time we spend together out in the mountains and this would really help him on the way to getting the gear that he needs. It would be put to good use. It's very nice of you to do this giveaway. Thank you for the consideration.

Daniel Bybee

Lil-Rokslider
Ryan as much as I would like to have that pack, I would say there are a few more people with kids that deserve that pack more than I do. I will gracefully bow out. Good on you for giving away a great pack.

wilkes

Lil-Rokslider
My best friends wife just left him and he is trying to find himself. I have started taking him on some hunting trips and he has found alot of comfort and adventure in doing it. Well, he doesn't have alot of money and is starting to organise his gear from scratch - This pack would greatly help him get gear sorted to get over the break up.

Disclaimer: Either way we will get him sorted out so don't feel lile he will miss out. This is just a great opportunity to help him out, thanks!

Ammon

HuntCrazy

Lil-Rokslider
Ill throw in on this...not for me though...Id like to put my ol mans name in there.... Dont know really where to start...My father(and mom) raised 6 children, all great God fearing loving Christian children (5 boys and 1 girl). My dad had busted his rear providing for us and now we have all but one left the house....I am the eldest of the 6 and I try every chance I get to get my dad out hunting with me, I have a extra cheap lil pack I gave him to use when we go hunting and he loves it, I hand him my rangefinder and my binos so he is all decked out!!!....I can go without....he went without for many years...I know my time with him is ticking so I enjoy seeing him enjoying the outdoors again....My goal for this year was to get him outfitted with new gear, and well this would be a great opportunity to get him going. Thanks for the opportunity! God Bless!!!

280Ackley

WKR
I will throw my dad in for the chance. He has been a life long hunter with bad luck! I grew up in Portland hunting with him, when I moved to Idaho he started hunting here with me and for the first time in his life his luck changed. Fast forward 7 years he had to have 4 back surgeries in 16 months due to infections and broken hardware in his back. Last year I finally got him out hiking again down to the Little North Fork to chase after some cut throat. He could only use my Cabela’s day pack with his sleeping bag and clothes in it. During elk season he was able to hike around unit 18 with me with more weight. After 2 years with out hunting he is going to come over this. He is all excited to come over and help me try to fill my moose tag. Hopefully he will be able to break in that pack with some moose blood!!

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Couple hours left!
3ynyqyhe_zps747b1370.jpg

Evoac05

FNG
I don't need this, but my hunting partner does. He picked up a cheap pack from Costco and the second time out in the field it fell off a cliff (rocks tore it up pretty good). He just had his 2nd kid and doesn't have the funds for a new pack. Whether he gets it or not, thanks for doing this.

boom

WKR
Damn. I need to find a box! Glad you're picking Ryan, and not me. There are some compelling stories. Good luck.

Bighub1

Lil-Rokslider
There is this guy always standing on the corner by walmart with a sign that says any little bit will help. Thought I'd give the pack to him.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
So there was no Bias I had my wife read them and pick. She said she had a very hard time picking but in the end she picked,

Randle and Huntcrazy, Pm me your addresses

Thanks for playing!