Frame pack

ISO frame pack that ranges from 2500 to 4000 cu in approximately. Let me know what you guys have!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had one of these for about ten years then sold it... not a bad pack but it was heavy and bladder pocket was not useable. On the flip side, I carried some heavy loads with it.

RyanCmns

WKR
I’ve got a Kifaru UL 26” frame 3700CI it’s in the classifieds

jbrownlow

FNG
got my exo k3 last fall - been training with 50+ pounds for an elk hunt this fall. i've run it everywhere from a day trip deer hunting to 4-5 days worth of gear. Very versatile and user friendly.

fatlander

WKR
I’ve got a kifaru 24” duplex lite frame with a reckoning and a lock and load #11 pouch for a lid.

11boo

WKR
Lots of great choices. I love my Kuiu ultra 3000. Of course it is no longer made, but they offer similar.

4 years on it, my only complaint is the only US made part is the carbon fiber frame.
i would buy US made if I did it again.

anything mystery ranch in that size. i have the pop up 18 that is now discontinued. it is a small pack but works well for me because i only day hunt and usually run light on gear. the pop up frame on it is very sturdy and has carried 80ish pounds of boned out elk very well. all in all i am very happy with mystery ranch, wasn't excited about the price until i used it and now think they are worth it after owning it.