Forward Opening Bino Harness

wyodan

WKR
I am looking for the bino harness that is front opening with the stretch material for the lid, with no magnets. I saw it posted on here somewhere, and now I can't find the thread. Thanks

OP
wyodan

wyodan

WKR
This is the one I was looking for. I found the thread, it wasn't in optics.

sndmn11

WKR

That's a big sale!

MikeJ1970

FNG
Wow, I've never heard of these guys. I just bought the Kuiu two days ago, but would have considered these guys if I had known.

wyo

Lil-Rokslider

I bought one and the rangefinder pouch to try out. First impression is good, I like the lid on the bino pouch and the harness seems fine. I went with the M and it's snug but not overly so on Maven B2's. Not sure I'm going to like the closure system on the rangefinder pouch but time will tell.

sndmn11

WKR
I bought one and the rangefinder pouch to try out. First impression is good, I like the lid on the bino pouch and the harness seems fine. I went with the M and it's snug but not overly so on Maven B2's. Not sure I'm going to like the closure system on the rangefinder pouch but time will tell.

What's the closure for the RF pouch like?

Mhopper5

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for the bino harness that is front opening with the stretch material for the lid, with no magnets. I saw it posted on here somewhere, and now I can't find the thread. Thanks
How come the magnet closure is not preferred? I use a badlands and like it. What am I missing?

OP
wyodan

wyodan

WKR
How come the magnet closure is not preferred? I use a badlands and like it. What am I missing?
It messes with a compass or your gps. How much I am not sure, but a friend here that has one says significantly. I would just rather not have those errors.

wyo

Lil-Rokslider
What's the closure for the RF pouch like?
It is just a stiffer tail on the flap that tucks into a slot on the pouch. Seems secure enough unless the pouch was mounted upside down but also like it would be a real b*@& to close with gloves on.