FORLOH pack launched today!

Yeah, they might make great gear but until they figure out how to market it, it’s going nowhere. Made in America is great and one of the things I look for. But if the gear is subpar and I’m dying using it to pack an elk, “at least it’s made in America” isn’t going to be of much value.
Marketing strategy 101 - blatantly lie about product, get your feelings hurt when called out and have your CEO jump in to lie more, then point "American Made" gun at everyones head and say "shut up and just buy it, special forces and what not".

Deadfall

WKR
I finally made it to their whitefish store yesterday. I was specifically after new rain gear. Ended up making far more purchases than I wanted to.

Picked up both of the backpacks offered. Their man in the store was fantastic. The system is very modular. I ran around with 60 pounds in the frame pack and 40 pounds in the day pack.
Let me be very clear here.....BOTH PACKS SET PERFECTLY ON ME! I walked jumped bent did all the things and neither pack moved anywhere. I did not completely adjust straps perfectly. Honestly i was skepetical so when salesman loaded bags with weight I just half assed getting adjusted. both systems absolutely impressed me. ell...enough so that I bought both of them. On sale...

Understand I am 47 and started hunting on trips and such with dad and uncles when they had to carry me in those old school murder packs. Which are the packs I started out using.

Currently I use a kifaru 26 inch frame and reckoning bag. and have for about 5 years with that system.

If out of box comparisons are of any use, then this method pack is far superior to rest. even with a smaller frame.
getting the method pack adjusted to me was so much easier than any other pack. Not even close.

I was skeptical about comfort level of the belt as I have been a big fan of kifarus system. Method pack belt is completely different. Method belt is excellant, I would safely say far better at staying put/not slipping then kifaru or any of the rest. Yes I have used them all!

I am 6 foot 200 lbs, give or take 10 pounds depending on time of year
23" shoulder to shoulder across back
45 inches around chest under the pits
34" measured around hip bones at waist
18-19" from base of neck to tail bone

The way I am built forlohs pack system out of the box are far ahead of anyone elses out the box experience.

I have not had anything in the field yet. However, I will be writing more as the season progresses.

Some other pros, far less strappy then main stream bags, yet still sits perfect not floppy at all.

As everyone else i was pessimistic about the small frame. With 60 pounds in the method it was incredible.

Last note for a bit. I am not sponsored or paid or even acknowledged by any of the fancy people from any of the companies.

Just trying to be helpful to whoever.