Football fans???

I’ve gone out of my way to watch Jeanty’s last couple games. Don’t want to miss out on history. Dude turned down big $$$ in the portal saying a legacy is more important than money. Strong Christian values, great guy all around; I hope he breaks Barry’s record and gets a big fat payday.

Good comparison to Mike Myers as he stands back there getting ready to murder.

IMG_9458.jpeg

Rotnguns

WKR
What a game last night between Boise State and UNLV for first place in the Mountain West and the inside track for the CFP. Jeanty is a warrior. UNLV is a fine team with a strong defense that pretty much sold out to stop Jeanty the entire game. Great work by Koetter to come up with a fantastic plan to include the tight ends. They got open time and time again. Excellent effort by both teams, and the Broncos pulled it out at the end by five points. Next big game is San Jose.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking nicely from this view

yNBoC6E.png

Football is a bit painful this year for this Jaguars fan... I can't quit watching though. Thought it would free up my Sundays . Even if they are winning I am waiting for the wheels to fall off. Penalties, etc...
Good excuse to eat some fried foodstuff

tony

WKR
Browns - J. Winston at QB: More yards in one game than the rapist has in 19. More points in one game than the rapist has scored in 19.

Can somebody take this team from those dipshits that own it and try and save it?

Whats going on with the "Bungels" Burrows star finally fading?

svivian

WKR
The Broncos are trending up, finally. In a couple of years we might be great.
The next three weeks will be a good test.

It was good to see the coach let Nix go for it several times even though they were already up a lot in the 4th.

It’s actually been fun to watch them play again.