Football fans???

OP
AK Troutbum
Understandable. Bills fans went through a looooong drought, but I have to say they always stuck by their team. I guess you could say the same for Lion’s fans - nice to see both back in the mix!

Really, you mean there’s actually a such thing as a Lion’s fan? IDK, sounds like a unicorn or mermaid to me, but if I ever met one, I sure would love to get an autograph…or maybe even be so lucky to get my picture taken with one! On a sidenote, I did meet a Saints fan one time! In all honesty, I don’t know if it was him for sure, because he had a bag over his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Boise State fan here, but just generally love college football, I usually end up spending way more time watching football on Saturdays than Sundays anymore. The NFL product just doesn’t have the excitement that college football does to me these days.
Opposite for me. I used to be a diehard college fan, would come home from elk hunting on weekends just so I could watch football all day Saturday. But the last few years they've made so many changes to the game it's just not all that enticing anymore. But neither is the NFL for the most part. I can't stand all the new tackling rules.......might as well just strap on the flags and get rid of the pads and be done with it already.

Anyone else notice how performance always seems to drop off right after players sign a huge contract with lots of guaranteed money? There's no incentive anymore. They're getting paid ridiculous money whether they perform or not. But that seems to be the trend in society as well........equity over merit and performance.

Really, you mean there’s actually a such thing as a Lion’s fan? IDK, sounds like a unicorn or mermaid to me, but if I ever met one, I sure would love to get an autograph…or maybe even be so lucky to get my picture taken with one! On a sidenote, I did meet a Saints fan one time! In all honesty, I don’t know if it was him for sure, because he had a bag over his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that lions fan would be me.... stuck with them through the tough times.