Football fans???

CorbLand

WKR
I always get a laugh when people complain about a questionable PI call that changes a game. At least it has the ability to even be questioned whether or not it was PI and should or shouldnt have gotten called.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Bills stand a pretty good chance this season, despite losing most of their wide out cadre from seasons past. BUT exactly like last year, they are treading on very thin ice with injuries to their defense. This will be two years running that their leading tackler will be out (may be back by playoff time if they make it), along with a host of others.

Machingeaneer

Lil-Rokslider
Cautiously optimistic Vikings fan checking in here. I've seen these frauds start seasons like this before only to wind up circling the drain so I'm just enjoying the ride for now.

KurtR

WKR
Cautiously optimistic Vikings fan checking in here. I've seen these frauds start seasons like this before only to wind up circling the drain so I'm just enjoying the ride for now.
I feel that. I was thinking a four win season this year and another high draft pick. But Vikings doing Vikings things will win 8 and be mid round draft pick again. Hope they prove me wrong.

Well I have to say the Cowboys made one hell of a comeback, just a wee bit short- but man what a show they put on in the 4th!
Speaking as a Cowboys fan, they sure love those garbage time stats against the prevent defenses. It would've been stupid lucky if they pulled that off, but on that Ravens first down pass there were three different Ravens holding Parsons lol. Definitely should not have won the game so ain't complaining just pointing it out.

3forks

WKR
Not sure what the broncos were trying to prove today. Must need that win to hit the 7 win mark again this season.
I’m baffled by the Broncos.

Other than Devine intervention, can’t help but think that the team owner probably gave Sean Payton a royal ass chewing after the first two games made it look like they would at best win 2 or 3 games.

I’m baffled by the Broncos.

Other than Devine intervention, can’t help but think that the team owner probably gave Sean Payton a royal ass chewing after the first two games made it look like they would at best win 2 or 3 games.
Something had to of happened. They couldn’t get 100 yards of offense in the first two games. Now this. Things will go back to normal next week

Well, like usual, Saints defense showed up. The offense couldn’t find the door to get off the bus.
It's hard to believe one player has so much impact in a game (other than qb), but the Saints really felt the absence of Taysom Hill. Eagles loaded the box and made Kamara a non-issue. Definitely looks like a different team than games 1 & 2 when they were the #1 offense in the league. Oh well, maybe next week.