Football fans???

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
I made the right bets on the Houston game, but got suckered into the Dallas fraud Never again.

Eddie

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmmmm.....

So you're saying the coach has to be a dick to the players and the media?
Well, damn, thats easy.....
Avery for coach!

Randy

TFrank

WKR
I hate Green Bay with every fiber of my being… but dem boys destroyed. Congrats.

eltaco

WKR
Took my 9yo son to the Chiefs game at Arrowhead Stadium last night, which should give him some memories to last a lifetime with the coldest game in recorded history at that stadium! People were basically giving tickets away… can’t hardly imagine getting another set of playoff tickets for those kinds of prices again!
9e8db0eea40e23315c868272bdfee8c2.jpg

IDShane

WKR
The only team that I hate as much as the Vikings are the Cowboys its so awesome to beat them in Jerry's world. It was also pretty funny to watch Jimmy go off on the halftime show crazy win. Not a bad start to a promising young man's career.

Broomd

WKR
... I miss watching the Pack but once the NFL bowed to special interest groups I refuse to watch.

Same here, don't give a rat's ass about any of them anymore, And i say this a a once-rabid fan. Same goes for the NBA. Wouldn't piss on the woke creeps if they were burning.

Firestone

WKR
Well another year being let down by the cowboys, hopefully a new coach is in the future...

I feel like Belichick is decaying away, not really feeling like Harbaugh is a great fit. Maybe Mike Vrabel, I like the fact that he isn't qualified to draw social security yet and is kind of a hard ass. No offense to the old guys in the room. Mccarthy has to go either way, he is a useless paper weight