Football fans???

OP
AK Troutbum
What a loss today…
Ouch! Yeah, that one stung. The Defense continued to look good, but with the exception of the first drive, the offense looked pretty flat. First INT of the season for Purdy, and first missed field goals of the season for our rookie place kicker. Would have been a different ending had he not of missed the chip shot at the end of regulation, but oh well.

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
Well, at least you didn't have to stay up till midnight and watch Boise State blow a 30 to 10 lead in the last 4 minutes which involved the recovery of two on side kicks and a hail Mary. Talk about an epic choke.

Randy

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
Ouch! Yeah, that one stung. The Defense continued to look good, but with the exception of the first drive, the offense looked pretty flat. First INT of the season for Purdy, and first missed field goals of the season for our rookie place kicker. Would have been a different ending had he not of missed the chip shot at the end of regulation, but oh well.

Don’t forget about the two absolute horrible calls on the defense during the Browns last drive that let them score that game winning field goal. Plenty of blame on the 49er offense without two of the best players in the league on the field as well. But bad calls always sting a little differently.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
That whole game was mistake after mistake, but somehow the Bills managed to pull it out.

The offense had better be buying the defense supper this week!

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
What a hawt mess of FB this weekend. What a weekend of upsets and almost upsets.

Man, BP actually looked like a 2nd year QB and well the Eagles just plain suck as that late INT by JH was just horrid and cost me $350. If BP rights the ship, all will be right with the 9ers march to the SB.

And the Giants could/should have won the game. Not sure who's to blame for that CF, but the Giants were in it until the end and if the refs were not blind, they would have had another chance with zero seconds left.

Did anybody see the roughing the QB call on Allen? The pussification of America continues,

As much as I love watching NFL FB, I really hate what it's become.

[/rant]

Eddie

Last edited:

GSPHUNTER

WKR
What a hawt mess of FB this weekend. What a weekend of upsets and almost upsets.

Man, BP actually looked like a 2nd year QB and well the Eagles just plain suck as that late INT by JH was just horrid and cost me $350. If BP rights the ship, all will be right with the 9ers march to the SB.

And the Giants could/should have won the game. Not sure who's to blame for that CF, but the Giants were in it until the end and if the refs were not blind, they would have had another chance with zero seconds left.

Did anybody seeing the roughing the QB call on Allen? The pussification of America continues,

As much as I love watching NFL FB, I really hate what it's become.

[/rant]

Eddie
Multiple missed , or should not have been called penalties. I know they can't review every play but, they may want to look at what should be reviewed at the team meetings when all the owners get together. And yes the pussification of American continues. Was it Jack Lambert who said QB need to wear skirts.?????? Get ride of the tush push.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did anybody seeing the roughing the QB call on Allen? The pussification of America continues,

Eddie

Even as Bill's fan I agree- lame call; but maybe they were trying make up for the couple of the nice "tackles" the Giant db's made earlier w/ no call???????????

But did you see the way the Bears fought off the Vikings to keep the inside track on the first pick in the draft (which they will botch)?
It is impressive to watch a team gel and work towards a common goal.
They might not be able to botch the first pick. LOL, They have Carolina's first round pick....

DillanF

FNG
Chiefs fan here... why do I have a bad feeling that we lose to the Chargers this week?