FNG from WA

Plague

FNG
New guy here. Been serious about hunting for a few years. Located just west of Mt St Helens. Getting in shape for deer/elk/bear seasons. Glad to have a great resource like this.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new WA member.

Eddie

Redthies

FNG
Welcome! I’m on the border north of Spokane. BC side, but I hunt the fence line…

HuntandFly

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from another (originally) Washingtonian. I spent a number of years pounding the timber up by Mt. St. Helen’s chasing the elusive Roosevelt

OP
Plague

Plague

FNG
Welcome from another (originally) Washingtonian. I spent a number of years pounding the timber up by Mt. St. Helen’s chasing the elusive Roosevelt
That elusiveness hasn’t changed. Where’d you move to? I was born here but moved around a lot in my early adult years.

HuntandFly

Lil-Rokslider
That elusiveness hasn’t changed. Where’d you move to? I was born here but moved around a lot in my early adult years.
Currently in Las Vegas but the military has me moving all over the country every couple years