FNG from South Africa

As per the title, new guy. Live at the southern point of darkest Africa. Realy enjoyed Plama type target shooting with diopter sights. Decided to branch out into hunting. Reloaded for most of my shooting experience.

Welcome aboard. You've already taken more dangerous game than most of us. What is on your "docket" for future hunts? What part of South Africa are you from? Where do you normally hunt?

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new South Africa member.

Eddie

P.S., You are hereby awarded the FNG ⭐ for the day as it is my honor and privledge to formally welcome you as my first member to RS from SA.

OP
J
I only recently started hunting and only have 6 animals to my name; 4 impala and 2 warthog. No dangerous game yet. I don't plan to hunt those. Next will probably be a Kudu and some Springbok.

An eland is also somhere in my future. Need more freezer space though. 1500 pounds of animal won't fit my current freezers.

I live in the Cape Town area and hunted in the Eastern Cape, around 600 miles away. With the buying power of foreigners coming to hunt, finding a place that is affordable for locals close by are getting more difficult every year.