FNG from Ohio

Welcome. Sounds like I am in Chief23's backyard......on I70.....~ 10 miles west of Wheeling, WV. Did you draw any tags out west this year?

Last edited:
OP
asimpso94

asimpso94

FNG
That’s awesome. Alum creek is some of the best fishing the state has to offer in my opinion.

rayporter

WKR
there used to be a small store at the corner of Chesire and Africa roads that had an absolutely HUGE set of elk antlers laying on top of the drink cooler.

when i asked they did not know where they came from.

Born and raised. I’ve been a lurker for a couple years now so I figured it’s about time to start using the classifieds. So, hello Rokslide community!
Same here. Time to get involved. Always been and archery talk guy but RS seems to have a much stronger knowledge base, particularly for western hunting. Time to contribute and stop lurking. From Columbus but have land in Athens where we spend most of our whitetail rut while bouncing around Illinois & kentucky for a few days here and there. Hoping to find an Ohio specific page. mostly lurked in areas discussing ammo, gear and western outfitters.

there used to be a small store at the corner of Chesire and Africa roads that had an absolutely HUGE set of elk antlers laying on top of the drink cooler.

when i asked they did not know where they came from.
I live right near there. Cheshire Market. Best Stromboli around. Been going there for 20 years and never seen a set of antlers. I’ll have to take a better look.

OP
asimpso94

asimpso94

FNG
Same here. Time to get involved. Always been and archery talk guy but RS seems to have a much stronger knowledge base, particularly for western hunting. Time to contribute and stop lurking. From Columbus but have land in Athens where we spend most of our whitetail rut while bouncing around Illinois & kentucky for a few days here and there. Hoping to find an Ohio specific page. mostly lurked in areas discussing ammo, gear and western outfitters.
That side of Ohio is the best part of the state in my opinion.
That side of Ohio is the best part of the state in my opinion. I was an archery whitetail guy as well but hunted Muleys in Montana in ‘21 and was hooked instantly