FNG from N CA

chukwithak

Lil-Rokslider
Grew up road/rifle hunting X1. Moved out to CO after the military did spot and stalk Archery Elk for about 6 years. Now back in N. CA and getting back into things full fledge.

Welcome. Its not as bad here as everyone makes it out to be. California contains the most impressive biodiversity of almost anywhere in the US. Not to mention being the only place you can get a shot at a Tule Elk, and the biggest Blacktail in the world!

Welcome. Its not as bad here as everyone makes it out to be. California contains the most impressive biodiversity of almost anywhere in the US. Not to mention being the only place you can get a shot at a Tule Elk, and the biggest Blacktail in the world!
I'm learning Taylor. I grew up only in X1 hunting Muley's. Didnt draw squat this year and hunting B2 trying find these suckers. 1 more trip left in the books, did get my first bear though!

Welcome and good luck. Northern California is fantastic and unique hunting. Been in the back country up here since the mid 90s and still look forward to getting out as much as I can.

I was just up in D3 last week... Incredible amounts of sign and LOTS of deer moving. You just gotta learn the terrain and know where to look within a given area. PM if you have any questions or look at some of my post history for some info.

Back