FNG from KS

ksracer

FNG
Avid thermal hunter and long range shooter. I've been a member for a few months but have read the forum for much longer. I'd like to post an item for sale so this is post #1

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

ttmannan

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome KSRacer. NM here. Where in KS? I did some time in and around Grant County walking corn fields and working wheat harvests during my summers in college. Killed a bunch of pheasant.. with the grill of my truck.

OP
K

ksracer

FNG
Wichita/Sedgwick county. So South Central. I grew up in SD and it was nothing to see a flock of 20 pheasants fly across the road. Lots of broken headlights and windshields from them things.

OP
K

ksracer

FNG
Thanks guys!
Either of you from KS hunt coyotes? It's been slow down this way for a month or so.

RyanT26

WKR
I use to quite a bit just seems like I haven’t had the time the last few year‘s. The guys that truck/shotgun hunt or run coyote dogs have said it’s been slow for them as well in this area.

Sand Wrench

Lil-Rokslider
Howdy from Garnett. Coyotes are thick in the eastern counties, come shoot as many as you want!