FNG again for the third or fourth time!

Old new guy. I have been using RS for years. I keep having problems when the changes take place, somehow things get lost.
Bruce from the Boise/ Kuna area. I am an adaptive hunter. Had a few bad days in Iraq and Afghanistan, so now I use crutches and a wheel chair. I Shoot archery mostly, but also use a smoke pole at times.
More of an elk hunter than a deer hunter, love the taste of white tail, but not crazy about the taste of mule deer. This year, I plan on using my bomber handcycle to get around my hunt area as well as my crutches. If you see me flipped over on my hand cycle, please (after you quit laughing) flip me back over. LOL.IMG_9593.jpeg

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new, but really old :LOL:, member, Bruce.

Eddie

OP
patch1010bc
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new, but really old :LOL:, member, Bruce.

Eddie
How did you know I am really old? Oh yes, the picture of me on t
My handcycle, my hair looks almost white! Ha hahaha