FNF Bino Pouch.

AZ Ron

Lil-Rokslider
I have and use one for my 8x42 Geovids.

bino2520harness1.jpg

Things I like about it are: The release on the front flap is quick and quiet, it is comfortable and easily adjustable. I like how the binos are attached to the harness with non stretch material. I like the side pockets (I had one made slightly larger for an elk call). The harness and case are very rugged.

The things I don't like about it are it still lets in dust (minor annoyance) and when belly crawling in on deer that are 50-60 yards away, the 500D Cordura that I had mine made out of is pretty loud (at least to me). Paul might have some quieter materials though...

Overall, I've adopted this as my scouting, helping, and rifle hunting bino harness. For archery hunting I use a different one that I put together using a couple of different bino harnesses and covers. I've tried a lot of others too...

Ron

OP
cmeier117

cmeier117

WKR
Well my pack is made out of 500D cordura so noise shouldn't be an issue. I am curious how they attach to the harness though? Looks really nice.

AZ Ron

Lil-Rokslider
Here is a picture that shows how they attach a little better. I added some metal swivel clips I pulled off an old camera strap. The webbing has quick release buckles.
9tuEngXutdzopOZQ3EbJqtMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0
bino%2520harness3.jpg

That is what I was thinking in regards to noise as my MR pack is the same material. Who knows, maybe it was just because my ears were only 12-18" away from it, but I was worried that if I could hear the scraping, then maybe the buck I was sneaking over to or his girlfriend would pick up the noise... :)

Ron

AZ Ron

Lil-Rokslider
Works great! The bino harness is flat webbing and I haven't noticed any spots where it is uncomfortable or not compatible with a pack on.

Ron

Dixie07

Lil-Rokslider
I got my FHF Gear Bino and Rangefinder Case, and I just wanted to let everyone know that it is second to none for functionality and craftsmanship. It is the most comfortable one I have ever worn, and would highly recommend it. I will try and get some pics of it posted up this weekend, if anyone would care to see it. Once I get some more real field use out of this turkey season, I will post up a full review as well.

Juan_ID

WKR
Classified Approved
That looks like it'd work great with a pack on... I may have to look into one as well. My CrookedHorn pouch and bungy harness just aren't cutting it anymore...

You'll have to wait to get ahold of these. I just talked with paul, hes so backed up it's like a line outside waiting for the new ipad2. So....... You'll have time to make your choice!

Paul

FNG
FYI guys, I am so backed up right now I've been turning down orders faster than I ever took them before these hit the forums. I very much appreciate the positive response, I just wasn't ready for it. I'm working on getting them mass produced, but for now it's one at a time in my spare room! I hope to have production figured out before the end of the summer. I'm also working on hiring help to get caught up. I'll probably stick with Multicam for the production models for various reasons. I'd like to use ASAT as well, but licensing the pattern and getting Cordura printed are beyond me at the moment. Also, I'm open to suggestions and feedback if anyone has any. I know several members and founders of this site have offered to do reviews, but I can't afford more publicity quite yet! Thanks, Paul