FL camo anyone use it?

DG75

FNG
I did some searches and couldn’t find anything on here so I’m curious if anyone is familiar with it. Here’s a link.

https://fl-camo.com/collections/palmetto

Looks like I may be spending next winter in SWFL so I’m trying to find the best pattern and came upon FL camo.

If you hunt or have hunted in SWFL I’d like to hear your suggestions of what patterns works in that area for ground hunting.

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve never heard of them myself looks pretty cool. I hunt in NW FL. And use kuiu in there Verde camo and solid colors for early season stuff. Had deer look at me in the saddle and not pick me off as long as I’m still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
DG75

DG75

FNG
I’ve never heard of them myself looks pretty cool. I hunt in NW FL. And use kuiu in there Verde camo and solid colors for early season stuff. Had deer look at me in the saddle and not pick me off as long as I’m still.

Thanks for the reply. I think it looks pretty good for the vegetation in southern FL. Verde looks good too

I live in SWFL and have been hunting hogs and turkeys here since 1986. I started out with army surplus woodland camo in the 80s then graduated up to Real Tree Green patterns. Pretty green here even in the winter but there are alot of browns and tans here to. If its warm I wear solid kaki or green shorts with a green or kaki shirt.Sort of like Africa. Except for turkey hunting where I think you want to be in Camo head to toe, I don't think it matters what you wear. The pattern you display will work fine. We killed as much with any pattern.