Fjallraven or Kuiu?

fwafwow

WKR
I’m not sure why all companies don’t incorporate the boot hooks in the pants like Fjallraven has been doing on most of their pants. Absolutely brilliant - most times I don’t need gaiters, just need to make sure the pant stays tight to the boot. Their Keb line is great.
By boot hooks, do you mean that button and snap at the bottom of the pants? They are awesome.

As for the OP, my first technical brand of clothing was Kuiu and I was addicted. I now like the Vidda Pro Ventilated, and it gets pretty warm in GA archery season. I can also wear them to and around camp. I sat yesterday in about 50 degrees and wish I had on something warmer, so I need to look again at the Kebs.

fwafwow

WKR
Varuse.net appears to have some pretty good prices on Fjallraven stuff, including “outlet prices”.

Better than anything Kuiu has made or likely ever will make.
I bought some Fjallraven Vidda Pro's a couple years a go on @mxgsfmdpx recommendation, and have beat the absolute snot out of them for two years straight.

Can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that they are tougher than anything Kuiu offers.

Still look brand new, some permanent blood and wood stain's aside...

Looking for a good pant that will get me through most of archery season. I have the Kuiu attacks and really like them, they are a little warm for me if its over 70 and they have held up really well for the abuse but one pair finally got a hole in it. The Kutanas sound like they would be perfect, but also considering Fjallraven. I have no Fjallraven and not sure if they even make a pant that is on par with the Kutana as far as weight and durability. Anyone with experience with the Kutana or Fjallraven I'd greatly appreciate to hear your thoughts. Thank you.
i absolutely love my kutana they are my go to pants for most situations , the only situation I dont use them in is high high temps . mostly because I run hot so i opt for the tiburon pants in those situations. however. the kutana would be manageable if i opened the hip zips . kutana has my vote for all time favorite pant.

junitas03

FNG
Looking for a good pant that will get me through most of archery season. I have the Kuiu attacks and really like them, they are a little warm for me if its over 70 and they have held up really well for the abuse but one pair finally got a hole in it. The Kutanas sound like they would be perfect, but also considering Fjallraven. I have no Fjallraven and not sure if they even make a pant that is on par with the Kutana as far as weight and durability. Anyone with experience with the Kutana or Fjallraven I'd greatly appreciate to hear your thoughts. Thank you.
KUIU Kutana and Keb Agiles both rock. I alternated between them in September - hot CO, chasing bugles.
Although If I had to take one pant, it’d be the Keb Agile - from weight to function, fit and fabric they are awesome. If you’re moving through a lot thorny brush, you might get a little prick here or there, but otherwise they dominate all other aspects of an active archery hunt. Especially if you like a more fitted hunting trouser.

Kuiu Kutana.I I have several pairs as well as the Attacks. I wear my Kutanas from summer elk scouting through November late season deer rifle (if it's above mid 20s). Extremely versatile and durable.