Firstlite New "Yuma" Baselayers

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Being from Arizona I am always trying out different super lightweight base layers. The Wick product from Firstlite is actually quite good considering most "hunting" brand clothing pieces have a "technical" brand equivalent that almost always outperforms it.

Anyone have an early look at the new Yuma baselayers from Firstlite? The integrated "bug repellant" seems gimicky if I'm being honest; but if they've come up with an even lighter version of the Wick hoody I'm for sure interested in trying it out.

Drenalin

WK.R
I haven't handled one, just looked at their website. I think this is their version of the Sitka Core Lightweight stuff, or at least appears more similar to that than to the Wick. I can't say a $125 100% polyester hoodie is all that interesting to me, but it's somewhat interesting that they're selling garments already treated with permethrin.

OP
mxgsfmdpx

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I haven't handled one, just looked at their website. I think this is their version of the Sitka Core Lightweight stuff, or at least appears more similar to that than to the Wick. I can't say a $125 100% polyester hoodie is all that interesting to me, but it's somewhat interesting that they're selling garments already treated with permethrin.
Is it polyester and not merino?