FirstLite inventory restock?

When, typically, does Firstlite get new stock of ASAT gear? Seems like everyone who sells it is out of Kanab pants in ASAT and most of the other stuff in that camo pattern as well. Must be more popular than I thought. No Kanabs, no Brimmed Beanie, no Chama, might have seen the Labrador sweater somewhere but can't recall.

OP
P
Thanks. Do they only stock once per year? I might have gone for fusion but mostly hoping for ASAT.

mmw194287

WKR
They are being redesigned, and the new style is awesome...wish I owned a pair of the new ones

if first lite would make a synthetic early season pant comperable to the sitka ascent or kuiu attack i'd have a full set coming my way right now. Ive just heard too many bad reviews about the durability of the kanabs. combine that with my tree trunk legs and it kills the deal. absolutely love the new fusion camo.

jm1607

WKR
If I remember right FL usually announces stuff at the ATA show then stock comes in in June/July.. Usually stock is pretty low from January to May..

Jm1607 is correct, we will announce everything at ATA. Our next product availability for wool (Kanab's, too) will be mid February, 2015. Outerwear and synthetics will be restocked early June, 2015. For the most up to date info regarding new shipment of product, email [email protected] to join First Lite's mailing list.

Jm1607 is correct, we will announce everything at ATA. Our next product availability for wool (Kanab's, too) will be mid February, 2015. Outerwear and synthetics will be restocked early June, 2015. For the most up to date info regarding new shipment of product, email [email protected] to join First Lite's mailing list.

is a synthetic early season pant in the lineup. If I can ask that is. If I have to wait untill ATA thats fine. just figured i'd ask.