• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 105
OP
J
I have other pics out to .5 mile on another buck, but was losing light. .5 mile and pics are still good, especially when you are using an iPhone instead of a good point and shoot.

Those are nice photos I love my phone skope here's some black tails but these are 2-3 miles out at 30x
evyha3y5.jpg
juseraje.jpg

Posted at the same time as cali_hornhunter. Any insight, tips or advice inre a Phone Skope as well cali?

OP
J
For messing around and your pack, I think they are awesome. Easy to use. I used the Gorilla Cam app with mine. The pic delay, and burst modes are great for it. When I buy the razor 85, I will get another phone Skope for it plus one for a point and shoot. I have no complaints.

Yeah. I'll only be screwing around, taking pics for myself and my buddy. Pretty much everything I've heard has been positive about their universal adapters. If you say that you're going to buy another one, I'd chalk that up as positive. I'll check out the Gorilla Cam app too. I would think that a couple second delay would help reduce blur from the contact of tapping the phone to trigger the shutter. Thanks.

Juan_ID

WKR
Another way I get good pics while digiscoping with my iphone is to do video mode and when you see a frame that looks good you can take a snapshot from the video real quick. In my experience that elimites the "blur" when tryin to snap pics manually while the phone is attached to the scope... I personally haven't used the universal adapter but I'd prefer to just have one for each optic as I like the model specific adapters...