First Lite Pre orders

weedwacker42

Lil-Rokslider
I placed an order yesterday and got a tracking info email today... It appears everything is shipping. I had one item from 2017 that was in stock with everything else being "pre-order" 2018 stuff. Wonder if this is all really coming or just the old item and a mistake on the others. Guess I'll let you know on Friday. Anyone else order and get tracking numbers?

Boman

Lil-Rokslider
The stuffs seems nice enough but I was hoping for a price decrease but that doesn't seem to have happened. I hope the quality went way up because for the price there are better options

MT_Wyatt

WKR
I placed an order yesterday and got a tracking info email today... It appears everything is shipping. I had one item from 2017 that was in stock with everything else being "pre-order" 2018 stuff. Wonder if this is all really coming or just the old item and a mistake on the others. Guess I'll let you know on Friday. Anyone else order and get tracking numbers?

Mine says the same thing but I doubt that’s the case, they probably don’t have all of the pre-order functionality built into their system yet.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HoytHunter24

Lil-Rokslider
This will be my first real order from Firstlite. I bought a pair of the Talus gloves a month ago and now I ordered the Fuse 200 Zip top and the Fuse 200 bottoms. My only concern is sizing... I am 5'10" about 180lbs and where a 32/30 pant. I was recommended to order Mediums in each, so we will see what happens.

I have been a Kuiu fan for the last few years but could never get myself to pull the trigger on the base layers. I am excited to try these out and maybe get a hooded mid layer for september mornings.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I’m interested in that soft shell pant/jacket setup. Seems like it would be good for my raft based hunts when I’m not really backpacking.

Trial153

WKR
I am not surpised at the prices. The market was already bearing the price so why should they drop it. They didnt go direct to help all of you out they went direct for higher margins. Even if they do drop some prices dont be surpised if they creep up over ther next couple years after buzz of going direct wears off and the PO retailers cool off.

NDGuy

WKR
I am not surpised at the prices. The market was already bearing the price so why should they drop it. They didnt go direct to help all of you out they went direct for higher margins. Even if they do drop some prices dont be surpised if they creep up over ther next couple years after buzz of going direct wears off and the PO retailers cool off.

Haha yeah they didn't go direct for us, they want higher margins. Simple business practice, too bad all the retailers got burned on it.