WTS First Lite Obsidian Merino Pant - ASAT, Fusion, Cipher - Medium

Aaron W

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
First Lite merino pants with suspenders included.

- ASAT Obsidian size Medium - These are in "good" condition. Lots of life left. One small hole on the back of the leg in the calf area. The pants have always been washed cold and hung to dry. I cut the little metal dealys off the calves where you can cinch the pants up (made noise and served me no purpose). $75 $60

- Fusion Obsidian size Medium - These are in "good" condition. Lots of life left. A little bit faded is the only wear that I can see.The pants have always been washed cold and hung to dry. I cut the little metal dealys off the calves where you can cinch the pants up (made noise and served me no purpose). $60 $50

- Max1 size Large Kanab 2.0 -
These appear to be brand new never used or washed. RS catch and release, a little too short for me. Great buy for someone. $70

- Cipher - These are in "great" condition. No issues. $60 SOLD

PayPal or Venmo.

Attachments

• IMG_0381.JPG
    IMG_0381.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0382.JPG
    IMG_0382.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0383.JPG
    IMG_0383.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Freelance

FNG
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Understood if you want to wait on a package deal, but if/when you're ready to separate, I'll take the Cipher pair please.

OP
A

Aaron W

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Bump.

I also have a pair of Max-1 size large FL Kanab 2. The pants appear to be brand new, catch and release on those as they were a bit too short for me. Really nice pants, I would like $80 for them.