finally

littlebuf

Banned
finally a blacktail forum!! there the only deer i hunt,thats going to change next year as i think i will start targeting high country mulies but i absolutely have a passion for blacktails. lets see your guys best BT buck.heres mine from a few years back. i hunt alone so i never get good field shots of me with an animal so the garage pic will have to do

Attachments

• 389.jpg
    389.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 160
  • 395.jpg
    395.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 177

shanevg

WKR
Great buck Buf!

So far this is my only black tai land my first archery kill. I actually thought it was a doe when I him at 29 yards. I'm not going to complain though. I can still say that I've never settled for a doe. :)

IMG_8610.jpg

Last edited:

shanevg

WKR
You have to embed the pics.

Click the button with the little picture and then paste the URL for the picture.

Ridgetop

FNG
Wahooo! I was gonna suggest a blacktail forum before I saw this. You guys aware of Blacktailcountry.com?

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
this will be my first year for blacktail.....big switch from Texas whitetail. gonna be fun for sure.

MJ from Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
My best California Blacktail Typical
2007Tostensdeerhunt010.jpg

Non Typical California
fall2006hunting038.jpg

Oregon Typical Blacktail
2008Oregon085jpgtouchedup.png

Oregon Non Typical Cascade Blacktail
5.jpg

(In 1995 I did not realize how to take a somewhat tasteful picture)

7mag.

WKR
finally a blacktail forum!! there the only deer i hunt,thats going to change next year as i think i will start targeting high country mulies but i absolutely have a passion for blacktails. lets see your guys best BT buck.heres mine from a few years back. i hunt alone so i never get good field shots of me with an animal so the garage pic will have to do

That is a great buck. I love that double throat patch. That garage pic doesn't do it justice, you're such a big dude, makes him look smaller than he really is. Do you have any pics of him on the wall?

OP
littlebuf

littlebuf

Banned
"75johndeere
littlebuf is that buck out of hancock?"

it is,few years back now.

Ken,heres some pics of the mount.not on the wall (my camera sucks) Charlie took these after he finished him up

Arteman

FNG
I just referred a buddy to Charlie today, I haven't used him yet but his work I've seen on the other site is awesome. I will have him do my next buck.