WTS Fierce Fury 7mm-08

Pasayten

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell a 20" barrel 7mm-08 Fierce Fury. Barely used, been to the range and back to the gun safe, maybe 100 rounds through it! Includes Talley rings but not the scope. $2000.00

Bought it in hopes of getting my beloved 280 Rem/Tikka build back from my wife, but apparently the bond is too strong to be pried from her soulless cold fingers. Just kidding, but i guess I'll have to build another for myself.

Attachments

• IMG_1126.jpg
    IMG_1126.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1124.jpg
    IMG_1124.jpg
    369.5 KB · Views: 112

rkcdvm

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made in Canada? or Utah?
I could be wrong on this but during the time the Fury was available, I believe they were all made in Canada. I have one and its stamped in Canada. Shoots well and never had an issue with it.
Again, I could be wrong. I thought they stopped selling that model shortly after I got mine.

OP
Pasayten

Pasayten

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made in Canada? or Utah?
Hmmm...I'll try to do some serial # research when i get home. Or hell, maybe it would even say it on the box. I'm probably gonna take it down to my local'ish gun shop and put it up for sale this weekend, if i don't get it figured by then, the owner there will be able to for sure. I'll see what i can come up with.