Fierce firearms

Interesting. I have had the opposite experience.

I have both a CA and a Fierce. The CA had ejection issues and I had to send the gun back twice to get it resolved. Cases still end up holding in the chamber if I work the bolt fast, and their response was that it was the turret on the scope knocking it back in. The reality is that it is a shitty design, as the ejection angle is such that you can’t use a scope with turrets and not have this issue. To me, this is a major liability with the rifle that is inherent in the design.

Fast forward to Fierce… I have a MTN Reaper and broke the hinge of the folding stock on a hunt this spring. When I called Fierce, I went directly to sales, not repairs, not returns, or warranty nonsense…. Go to sales and talk to a person. He (Cody) helped me resolve the issue. He asked to send him a few pictures of the issue. I sent them and in less than 5 minutes he emailed me and said he knew what part I needed. They sent me the part under warranty at no charge. I had it in less than a week, swapped out the part, and all is well.

I know there is a lot of bad experiences with customer service, and it seems no matter where you go, someone has a bad experience. In the Fierce / CA saga, I have actually had quicker and more effective resolution from Fierce customer service than from CA. So much so that I probably will never buy another CA gun.

Now in terms of robustness of the Mtn Reaper, a folding chassis is a liability on a hunting rifle. Buying it was my fault and I know better. The simple fact is that a folding stock does not enhance lethality or survivability and introduces an unnecessary failure point. That one is all on me for making a poor purchasing decision. However, in my case, once I got a hold of a person on the phone, the customer service I received from Fierce was efficient and effective.

My advice would be… call sales and talk to a person. Ask them if they can help you with the issue you are having. I even offered to pay for the part and they said no, they’ll cover it.

This is my experienced based perspective for what it might be worth. I certainly hope you have better customer service experiences going forward.

Cody ghosted me twice. I'm still waiting for a response from him after more than a year.

Fierce is trash. Period.