FHF Gear Bino Harness and Razco Holster Review, By Matt Cashell

I want to tell a story about the owner of Razco, Tim Rasmussen. This story exemplifies how an owner of the company can go above and beyond to help someone out... this time, a stranger like me.

I ordered my Razco holster to go with my FHF binocular harness and learned shortly after ordering that I would not be able to get it in time for my hunt in which I drew 3 big game tags. I emailed Razco and Tim responded.

He was gracious enough to lend me HIS PERSONAL holster while mine would be built and once mine was ready, we would switch, with me returning his and he shipping mine. I received Tim's holster and used it during my first hunt. When I returned from my first big game tag, I found my new holster waiting. I then shipped his back to him.

Amazing customer service at Razco and with FHF. They are hunters who care about us and our business. Shop with confidence friends. This is stellar customer service.

Meanwhile, having used the system for a couple of seasons, it is perfect. No undue weight is felt by the Glock 20 being mounted there and it is like it is not in my way at all. There is no noise that I could tell and drawing is pretty straight forward. It keeps my Glock at the ready and safe from falls.

I really love my setup as does the reviewer. Thank you for sharing OP.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
How does this fit with 8x32 size binos? looking for my first harness and wondering if they will be held tight within the pack.

Not all 8x32s are the same.

FHF has a size chart with a lot of binoculars linked at this page:

Tower

FNG
How does this fit with 8x32 size binos? looking for my first harness and wondering if they will be held tight within the pack.
The Maven B3 10x30 fit perfectly in the Compact size FHF.

Considering the Razco holster option for my Glock 29.

Great company, I am going to buy one for myself eventually. 2 of my hunting buds have this Bino harness and they seem to love them.