Federal 215Ms at Brownholes

OP
finner

finner

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah it's ridiculous but it's load development season and it's slightly better than Gunbroker...

Still shows in stock for me. Just couldn’t get myself to pull the trigger at that price.
I understand that but do you think they will ever go down? I mean all powder and primes sell out within minutes. I think until something drastically changes I only see staying the same or going up eve more. Outdoor unlimited has them $140/brick yesterday they sold out fast too.

ssgjpd

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Thanks, been looking for these and just in time as I am picking up my 28 Nosler.

I understand that but do you think they will ever go down? I mean all powder and primes sell out within minutes. I think until something drastically changes I only see staying the same or going up eve more. Outdoor unlimited has them $140/brick yesterday they sold out fast too.
I would sure hope so! It’s getting a lot better with Varget, H4350, H1000, N555, and now even N570 become fairly readily available locally and online. We’ve got piles of small rifle and shotgun primers locally. That’s not to say prices are dropping but it appears the industry is getting somewhat caught up.

If I need them I’ll pay but for now I don’t need them bad enough to spend that much.

B23

WKR
At 139.99 per brick what does that come out to by the time they add all the fees and they arrive at your door? I'm guessing well over $150, yes?

wapitibob

WKR
215M and N570 for two days straight..

April20 for $20 off, 2K comes to $300 shipped for me. Doubt you'll ever see it lower.

Last edited:

B23

WKR
$191 with haz-mat and shipping.
Ok I don't feel so bad now. Had a local guy looking for some told him I'd sell him a brick of 215M's for 150 ftf. Figured they'd cost me a lot more than that if I had to replace them so I thought 150 for 1000 215M was a fair deal. He acted like I was gouging him so screw it I'll just hang on to them. As they say, no good deed goes unpunished.

CK, appreciate the reply.